Universal Hot or Cold Gel Pack Wrap by Pro-Tec Athletics
Available in two sizes, the Pro-Tec Universal Hot or Cold Gel Pack Wrap fits snugly to the body for direct, comfortable and hands-free heat or cold therapy. This universal hot or cold gel pack wrap helps treat conditions including swelling, arthritis pain, sprains, strains and lower back pain. It may also help treat symptoms of Herniated Disc, Lordosis, Scoliosis, Sciatica, and other similair conditions. Heat therapy can also be used for stiff, sore muscles or to help loosen up muscles before activity. The Universal Hot or Cold Gel Pack Wrap is microwave and freezer safe, making it very easy to use. The advanced gel technology retains heat or cold longer and provides penetrating relief. The universal wrap remains flexible after application.
Two sizes are available for this universal ice pack to cover smaller or larger areas. The Large size contains 2 gel packs and the Medium contains 1 gel pack.
- The Medium size is designed for ankles, wrists, knees and elbows.
- The Medium size wrap measures 6.5" X 21", and weighs 1.5 Pounds
- The Medium size gel pack measures 6" X 9"
- The Large size (additional cost) is designed to fit areas such as the shoulder and back.
- The Large size wrap measures 10" X 40", and weighs 2.5 Pounds
- The Large size gel inserts each measure 6" X 9"
Universal Hot or Cold Gel Pack Wrap Features:
- Helps treat swelling, arthritis pain, headaches, sprains, strains, shoulder separation, slipped discs, and low back pain
- Advanced gel technology retains cold or heat longer and provides penetrating cold or heat relief
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Remains flexible after application
Note: Typically, you would use cold therapy for immediate treatment of an injury to decrease the blood flow. Heat therapy is used for stiff or sore muscles after a work out, and to loosen up muscles before activity. For safety reasons, NEVER apply heat or cold directly to the skin.